Countries in central & eastern Europe (CEE) have some of the fastest growth rates in Europe and their future prospects are bright particularly among the countries that are now part of the European Union. Investments in reaI estate are growing rapidly due to reasonable prices, low valuations, good returns and growing economies.
ln first quarter of 2016, 1.4 billion Euros of real estate investments were made in the top five countries of the CEE, including Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania and for the full year of 2016, more than 7 Billion in deals were done. This is projected to increase into 2017. Leasing activities are growing as well.
Other large markets such as Ukraine and Russia are poised to attract additional investment in the future. GDP in Central and Eastern Europe still remains lower than Western Europe so there is potential for continued growth going forward.
You are invited to attend an online webinar with speakers from the world’s largest property management group, CBRE, and one of the largest international law firms, Baker McKenzie. Panelists will discuss the opportunities and the challenges for making profitable investments in central and eastern Europe.
This webinar will not only cover investing in real estate in CEE but will also discuss developing what’s called “build to suit” for companies setting up warehouses or stand alone retail units or companies expanding into CEE and prefering to organize leases on office space and retail space. This should interest many types of legal and financial staff to multinationals.
By attending you will learn:
· How to structure investments & M&A operations for commercial real estate deals in CEE
· Issues and pitfalls in getting deals done
· Best practices for “build-to-suit” deals-what to watch out for
· Ways to negotiate leasing agreements for occupiers in CEE offices & retail
· Where to find funding and financing sources for CRE deals in CEE including funding from North America
· Exit and disposal strategies for real estate assets and portfolios
· Tax and legal issues affecting lessors/lessees, investors and developers
· Dealing with defaults on lease agreements
· Evaluating financial returns and risks in key sectors such as retail, industrial & office
Covering Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and Opportunities in Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine & Russia.
To sign up